Monday, March 28, 2011

Feather Accessories

J'adore feather accessories!
--- Here are some of my favorites ---
(I do not own any of these pictures.)

-----------------------------------------------------------
FEATHER ON HAIR (Headbands and Clips)

 ----------------------------------------------
 FEATHER NECKLACES

--------------------------------------------
FEATHER BRACELETS

------------------------------------------
FEATHER EARRINGS

-------------------------------------
FEATHER RINGS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And here are some of the celebrities spotted wearing feather accessories.
(Looks good,or shall I say purr-fect on them!)

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plus, my favorite blogger / fashionista from Davao..
Cheyser!! She has lots of feather accessories. 
And my top pick is this one~

She actually DIY-ed that awesome necklace! Isn't she amazing?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now Im so inspired to make my own feather accessories too! :)
~soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment